All Quality Measures surfaced in the huddle are prioritized for clarity.
The default view shows quality measures filtered by:
- Scorecard/Priority Only, State-level scorecard metrics by speciality- "Scorecard" filters the measure regardless of the source that is reported. One caveat to this is that "Payer Gap" statuses of not satisfied are always shown, even for measures that are not on the scorecard.
- Past Due, Quality measures with a past due status from all sources - including Affirm, athenaQuality & Payer Gap reports
Additional filters can be changed and saved based on user preferences. Each expanded filter will include the following information:
- Open Appointments, both filled and open
- Medicare Planning Priorities, show or hide
- Social Determinants of Health Notes, Safety Only or all, ability to show or hide
- Recent Hospitalization, show or hide hyperlinked documents
- Appointment Notes, show or hide
- Additional Quality Measures, including scorecard metrics and all additional quality measures within athenaClinicals
- Health Plan Benefits, show or hide hyperlinked resources