The Daily Huddle Tool
The Daily Huddle Tool is a software application embedded within athenaClinicals consisting of organized quality measures and patient information to increase efficiency of pre-visit planning for clinicians and staff.
Key features include:
- Daily appointment schedule in easy to read format
- Quality measures prioritized by payer, speciality, and due date
- Preventive Care Measures highlighted
- Recent hospitalization and discharge summaries attached
Access The Daily Huddle Tool
From any page within athenaClinicals, select the ‘Apps’ tab along the top toolbar. Within the dropdown, choose Daily Huddle Tool.
As a physician, your daily schedule of appointments will automatically load. All patient information can be found on the left-hand side, organized by appointment time. Medicare preventive services, priority quality measures, and social determinants of health details can be found on the right hand side.
Print The Daily Huddle Tool Schedule
To print the schedule for today, select ‘Print Schedule’ on the top right hand of the screen.
Utilize Filters To Customize Your View
All Quality Measures are pulled into The Daily Huddle Tool directly from athenaClinicals but prioritized for clarity. The default view shows quality measures filtered by:
- Scorecard Only, State-level scorecard metrics by speciality
- Past Due, Quality measures with a past due status
Additional filters can be changed and saved based on user preferences. Each expanded filter will include the following information:
- Open Appointments, both filled and open
- Medicare Planning Priorities, show or hide
- Social Determinants of Health Notes, Safety Only or all, ability to show or hide
- Recent Hospitalization, show or hide hyperlinked documents
- Appointment Notes, show or hide
- Additional Quality Measures, including scorecard metrics and all additional quality measures within athenaClinicals
- Health Plan Benefits, show or hide hyperlinked resources