The Huddle's new AWV+ feature helps your team increase annual wellness visits (AWV).
Beginning on April 10th, when you load the Huddle, there will be an update on each Medicare and Medicare Advantage patient's AWV status.
Depending on the reason for the appointment, the status could be any of the following:
- Confirm AWV eligibility
- Due for AWV. Perform today or schedule ASAP.
- Schedule next AWV on 1/1/2024 or later
- Reschedule next AWV for 1/1/2024 or later (next scheduled not billable)
- Here for AWV. Schedule next one on 1/1/2024 or later if done today.
- Reschedule this AWV for 1/1/2024 or later (today not billable)
- Here for AWV. Reschedule next for 1/1/2024 or later (next scheduled not billable)
- Here for AWV
Here are a few proactive workflows your team can utilize with AWV+:
- Pre-Visit Planning: Pull the huddle report 7 days ahead of time in order to see who is coming in and change appointment types when necessary.
- Nurses/Medical Assistants: Complete an AWV the same day if available or know if a future appointment is scheduled or needed.
- Providers: Schedule the next AWV without having to dig through billing codes.
- Front Desk/Others: Book return AWVs or next year's appointments.
Our customer success team can work with you on specific utilizations for your department; simply email email@example.com so we can help.